Monday, April 5, 2010

Decide what you want and go out there and get it!

I made it to 28 years old. An entire decade since I graduated High School. Although I am probably one of the poorest people that you will ever meet - I wouldn't change a thing. I'm so thankful that I've taken the road less traveled. My life is uniquely rich. I've made huge mistakes and learned from them - and I know that day-by-day I'm a better person.

Choosing to pursue this life as a Roving Vagabond (as I refer to myself) has provided me with experiences that are greater than I could have ever imagined. Life is amazing. The things that you can experience if you live your life on your terms is amazing. If this hasn't been your experience in life so far, so what?! It is never too late to change that. Right now decide that you will live your life as you see fit - regardless of what other people will think - because in the end no one has as much invested in yourself as you do; trust yourself the most.

Decide what you want and go out there and get it. We will all be in a much better world if you, me, and all of us, are following our inspiration. What inspires you? "You've got to jump before your parachute will ever open." And once you jump, it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment