Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Brief Synopsis of Everything I've Learned in 28 Years

I wouldn't say that I'm necessarily the deepest thinker in the world. I do try to reflect on myself and look for whatever truths I might find through my life experiences. This may seem simple or incomplete to some of you, maybe even to most of you, but this is the 'easy version' of what I've learned so far in my 28 years:

For as long as you can, be good to as many people as you can; lend a helping hand to all that you can; extend a kind word and a gentle nature to all that you can; fill your mornings and your nights with grace, gratitude and love for all that you can. Do this, and you will not have to worry about loving yourself, for you will have filled the world with so much love and light that you will have no where to hide from the glow that emanates from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment