Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Songs Keep On Comin!

What a day. I was telling a friend today that I remember when I first started to play the guitar it was amazing...I couldn't stop - and it didn't matter what I was playing, it was just so much fun; and this is how I feel again doing the new music - it's so refreshing and so interesting to me to see what comes out and how different it is than anything I've done before. If you want to hear some samples email me at dan@dancoyle.com and I can send you some mp3's for you to listen to. I always appreciate feedback and input!

I launched a podcast that I'll release once per week (probably every Monday) that will chronicle the rise of the music. You can listen or subscribe to it here http://www.gcast.com/user/dancoyle/podcast/www_dancoyle_com

Great news from the guys who are putting on the Kansas City Riverfest where I'll be playing - they might have some spots for me to play on the 4th of July too! Now I just have to see if Southwest can change my flight! That reminds me, I have to call the guy who booked me...Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment